Customer Driven – That’s right! Our Customer Service Policy is Driven by the unique and custom requirements of each of our clients. Not one policy for all clients but one policy for each client – the way they want it, when they want it and how they want it. Come … take a Test Drive!
ICTC USA is able to manufacture small to medium-sized builds and handle prototyping US domestic. We are experts in preparing the product for higher-volume, offshore production, with a seamless transition for our clients. Furthermore, we manage all offshore and import logistics and guarantee onshore stability and quality. ICTC USA also offers value-added services that include re-testing, warehousing, refurbishing and 3PL services. We work with our international strategic partners to drive the cost savings in production, while maintaining onshore quality processes and adding services that suit your business requirements.
ICTC USA is uniquely able to offer its full scope of services for both domestic and offshore production, including:
- International, Global presence – Including offices, strategic partners and manufacturing facilities in 13 countries.
- Computerized Quoting – Including state of the art ERP software
- Custom Drawings – Including updating customer drawings services available.
- Engineering Support – Including Project Managers and Process Engineers
- First Article Qualification- Including ICTC USA based and Customer Based Documentation Services
- Serialization – Including Bar-Coding and date stamping
- Kitting- Including internal material handling and domestic/international logistics
- Managing Low to High-Volume Builds- Including client participation and open book project management
- Supply Chain/Logistics Management- Including simple, hassle free on time product delivery
- Testing Capabilities for Domestic and Offshore – Including 100% ICTC USA’s testing requirements and clients testing requirements
- Prototyping – Including PCB & SMT Assembly